Alpitec China 2014
China National Convention Center (CNCC)
Location & Details of China National Convention Center (CNCC)
- VENUE ADDRESS: No.7 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Messe Bozen AG
- Official Website:
Click to Visit
- Contact:Cristina Pucher
- Tel: +39-0471516 012
- Fax: +39-335 5201069
- INDUSTRY:Sporting Goods & Recreation
- DATE: 2014/02/19 - 2014/02/22 =' '?>Expired!
Alpitec China 2014
Concurrently with ISPO Beijing 2014
In 2013, Alpitec China 2013 attracted over 27,800 visitors featuring more than 400 companies from over twenty countries. Alpitec China 2014 will take place on Feb.19-22 and 98% of visitors will visit also Alpitec China 2014.
The specialized tradeshow Alpitec China is able to attract the industry's most important players, as well as specialized visitors from the winter industry and winter sports sector, who have the possibility to conveniently gather information about the newest products and technologies and transact orders for the up coming winter season.
See Past Trade Show
Exhibition sectors of Alpitec China 2014
The trade show for mountain and winter technologies offers professionals from this sector a comprehensive view of current trends. The main focuses of the trade show are on the following topics:
- Ropeway systems and ski lifts
- Cable manufacturer and maintenance equipment
- Snowmaking equipment
- Vehicles and equipment for ski slope grooming and trail maintenance
- Snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles
- Machinery and equipment for safety, rescue, and protection in mountain areas
- Recreational facilities and snow park equipment
- Ticketing and admission control systems
- Slope signage
- Machinery and materials for the maintenance and storage of winter sports equipment
- Software for ski areas, ski schools, and rentals
- Radio and surveillance systems
- Protective clothing and equipment for operators
- Accessories for race organization
- Ski resort design, planning and architecture
- Ski resort and real estate investment consulting
- Specialized associations, institutions, and service providers
The trade show is only open to registered visitors of the sector.
ORGANIZER'S PROFILE:Name: Messe Bozen AG
Address: Fair Bolzano Spa Piazza Fiera 1, I - 39100 Bolzano, Italy
Tel: +39 0471 516000
Fax: +39 0471 516111
Official Website: Click to Visit
Bolzano has a long tradition in the fair industry: the first evidence of commercial exchange with other regions of the Alps, both in Italy and abroad, dates back as far as 1070. The geographical location of the city and its unquestionable role as a bridge between Northern and Southern Europe have always encouraged commercial, economic and cultural relations with the neighbouring countries.
The first modern fair was held in 1948.
In the Seventies, thanks to the good economic situation, a phase of development started for the Bolzano Fair Organisation. The administrators, who were also pressured by the various economic boards of the Province, decided to enrich the programme of fair events and started a series of specialised exhibitions. This led to "Fiera Agricola" (i.e. "Fair for Agriculture") "Bolzano Hotel", "Tempo Libero" (or "Leisure Time") and "Ufficio-Büro", (i.e. "Office"). They were followed by "Mitea" in 1983 - which became "Bauschau", a specialised fair for the building sector and earth movements, in 1991 -, by "Lignomec" in 1984, a specialised fair for wood processing machines and products and by "Mostra d'Arte ed Antiquariato" (i.e. "Art and Antiques Exhibition"). "Arredo", a specialised fair for furniture and accessories, was set up in 1992 and "Alpitec", a specialised fair for alpine and winter technologies, followed in 1997. "Interpoma" - held for the first time in 1998 - is a European fair including the congress "The apple in the world: growing, storage and marketing".
"Prowinter", the first fair in Europe dedicated to those in the Winter sports profession has taken place for the first time in 2001.