PrivacyThis Privacy and Network Safety Policy identifies and describes the way ChinaExhibition.com ("ChinaExhibition", "we" or "us") uses and protects the information we collect via the www.ChinaExhibition.com site (the "Site" or "CE") about the visitors of the Site ("Visitors"). All uses of the Site are subject to this Privacy and Network Safety Policy. By using the Site, you consent to our Privacy and Network Safety Policy set out herein.
Expressions defined in the Membership Agreement entered between you and ChinaExhibition, if any, shall (unless otherwise specifically defined herein or the context requires) have the same meanings when used in this Privacy and Network Safety Policy.
2. Privacy and Network Safety Policy
ChinaExhibition maintains a confidentiality policy on all personal data submitted by the Visitors via the Site and, for Members, ChinaExhibition will use and/or release the submitted data in accordance with the agreement between you and ChinaExhibition.
2.1 Purpose for Data Collection
Data collection from Visitors can be for purposes relating to the provision of services offered by ChinaExhibition and marketing services and special events of ChinaExhibition, or any purposes you agree.
2.2 Information/Data Collected
In operating the Site we may collect and process the following data about you:
1) Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
2) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase, including but not limited to your name, address, phone/fax number, email address, company profile, product catalog, trade leads, billing information, credit card numbers, expiration dates and tracking information from checks or money orders, and other information about your business; and
3) Information provided to us or others when you communicate with us or others via the Site for any reason.
2.3 Transfer of Data
Data collected via the Site may be stored and processed in any country in which ChinaExhibition operates, and by using the Site, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country.
ChinaExhibition may provide your data to its agents, contractors or service provider which provides online payment verification or other related services. ChinaExhibition engages third party service provider (including but not limited to PayPal, and other third party payment gateway service providers) to provide online payment gateway services on the Site. When Members sign up for such services, the service provider/providers will collect additional information (e.g., credit card number) from Members as necessary for it to provide the online payment services.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our partners.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
2.5 Security Measures
We make no guarantee that the information that you provide to us will be secure. While we employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access and maintain data accuracy, please note that no company or website, including ourselves, can absolutely guarantee or ensure the security of any information transmitted via internet or websites and you bear the risk at your own.
2.6 Access and Correction
You are entitled to make a data access or correction request concerning your own personal data kept with ChinaExhibition. You are also entitled to access to your own personal data (subject to prior confirmation of identity) kept with ChinaExhibition and may amend such personal data except that, for Members, the data submitted cannot be amended unless such data is inaccurate.
2.7 Retention of Personal Details
Subject to legal requirements and your refusal, your personal data will be retained by ChinaExhibition until you formally request us to erase the related data from the database of our Site. You may, however, delete your personal data at any time through your access to your own account via the website.
3. Network safety and protection measures
Unauthorized uploading, downloading or altering the services and information provided by CE are prohibited and against the law.
For the safety of our website and to make sure that this service is available for all network users, CE website has adopted the following safety measures:
1) Monitoring the network flow and analyzing logs so as to block the malicious behaviors of un-authorized uploads, downloads, alteration, or hackers.
2) Installing a firewall to prevent illegal invasion, alteration, or stealing of information. We also protect our website from being illegally used to guarantee users' rights.
3) Installing virus scan software to scan virus regularly so as to offer our users a safer environment for browsing.
4) Periodically conducting website's vulnerability scan to train our reactions and reporting procedures when security is breached, calling for proper defense action.
5) Making back-up files on a daily basis to save all information in the server.
6) Automatically receiving the email messages from work station suppliers or application suppliers, and following the suggestions of the email messages to install proper PATCH.
4. Change to Privacy and Network Safety Policy
Any changes to this Privacy and Network Safety Policy will be communicated through our posting an amended and restated Privacy and Network Safety Policy on the Site. Our posting the amended and restated Privacy and Network Safety Policy will make such new Privacy and Network Safety Policy immediately effective unless otherwise specified by us. You agree that all information collected via the Site (whether or not collected prior to or after the new policy became effective) will be governed by the newest Privacy and Network Safety Policy then in effect. If you do not agree to the new changes in our Privacy and Network Safety Policy, you should contact ChinaExhibition in writing and specifically request that ChinaExhibition return and/or destroy all copies of all or part of your personal data in ChinaExhibition's possession.
In case of any discrepancy between the English version of this Privacy and Network Safety Policy and any of its translation, the English version shall prevail.
6. Questions or Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send an email to: contact@ChinaExhibition.com