SIGN CHINA 2014
China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex, Guangzhou
Location & Details of China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex, Guangzhou
- VENUE ADDRESS: No.380, Yuejiang Zhong Road, Guangzhou, China
UBM Trust Co Ltd
- Official Website:
Click to Visit
- Tel: +86-20-3810 6261 / 3810 6263
- Fax: +86-20-3810 6200
- INDUSTRY:Media & Advertising
- Light & Lighting
- AD & Architecture & Designing
- DATE: 2014/02/23 - 2014/02/26 =' '?>Expired!
SIGN CHINA 2014
In conjunction with LED CHINA 2014
SIGN CHINA 2014, which will be held concurrently with LED CHINA 2014, will take place at Area B of China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex, Guangzhou during Feb.23-26 2013.
Since its foundation in 2003, the professional trade show SIGN CHINA pioneered the combination of indoor and outdoor format printers, engravers, exhibition and display equipment, as well as LED displays, components and lighting into a single comprehensive sourcing platform for the sign industry.
Moving into its 12th anniversary, SIGN CHINA 2014 will continue its mission of creating the most complete and high-quality showcase of the sign industry production supply chain for exhibitors and visitors.
SIGN CHINA 2014 will comprise 5 specialized sections in 13 halls, with a projected 1,800 exhibitors occupying 130,000 square metres in exhibition space.
See Last Trade Show
Why Visit SIGN CHINA 2014?
- Gain invaluable insight to the sign industry worldwide
- Learn about the manufacturing, procurement, and sourcing capabilities for sign companies
- Observe new cost-effective techniques in manufacturing management for sign products
- Gather the latest information of the new advertising medium – LED
- Discover new perspectives and get educated through our series of product seminars and
- Network with new industry contacts and fellow colleagues
Target Visitor Group of SIGN CHINA 2014
● Architects ● Buyers ● Consultants ● Contractors
● Distributors ● Educators ● Engineers ● Facility Managers/Owners
● Government Officials ● Manufacturers ● OEMs ● Printers
● Public Utility Specialists ● Resellers ● Students ● Urban/Regional Planners
● Visual Merchandisers
Reasons for professionals to exhibit at SIGN CHINA 2014
* At present, China's advertising market is just less than one percent of GDP. As part of its national development goals, the government is offering support for the advertising sector to attain 1.5% of GDP by 2015. With the combination of favourable policy support and the inherent market demand, China's advertising market has good growth prospects in the coming years.
* As a major element of the city’s image, cityscape, culture and lifestyle, the digital outdoor advertising media industry is continuing its rapid growth. The production value of outdoor digital advertising media in China will rise to USD 2.2 billion in 2012.
* According to the International Advertising Forecast Report published by the World Advertising Research Center, China will surpass the UK and Germany to become one of the top three sign markets in the world in 2012.
* Ten years of global promotion and brand building has made SIGN CHINA one of the highest-profile and influential trade event in the world - SIGN CHINA gathers hundreds of domestic and overseas brands, equipment makers and solution suppliers to present a one-stop sourcing platform for the full spectrum of the sign industry.
* SIGN CHINA is one of the select fairs which won endorsement from the China Ministry of Commerce in 2012 due to its size and recognition in the industry.
ORGANIZER'S PROFILE:Name: UBM Trust Co Ltd
Address: Rm 1306 Fu Li Tian He Business Mansion No 4 Hua Ting Rd Lin He Dong Rd Guangzhou 510610 China
Tel: +86-20-3810 6261 / 3810 6263
Fax: +86-20-3810 6200
Official Website: Click to Visit
UBM Trust Co Ltd is a joint venture company of UBM Asia, which is owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange.